Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-7-16

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Friday, Wizards! It's time for a new topic, so let's chat, shall we?

Let's continue thinking about the worlds of the Spiral. Today, let's chat about unexplored nooks and crannies. What EXISTING world would you like to further explore? The locked doors in Pigswick Academy? The underwater spaces of Polaris?

I'm pretty sure we've asked this before, but it's been a little while, so it's time to ask again! ::grin::.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
However, I most want an expansion to Wysteria! I love Wysteria and really want to see it updated!

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
i like to see more of wysteria as it is the smallest world currently in the spiral with 4 areas

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Oh I want so badly to explore the untamed wild that lies just beyond pigswick academy. Who knows what kinds of beasts lie in wait for unsuspecting wizards

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
As a side dungeon, Being able to transform as a spirit and dive into the ooze of the well of spirits in krok. That would be some serious voodoo.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I want to see what's in the various passages in Krokotopias Well of Spirits that are blocked by rubble. Also the passages in the Alter of Kings rendered inacessable by broken ramps.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Darkmoor and Aquila. We've only seen bits from the dungeons and BOXES.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
I don't know if this is considered a world, but Aquila! I would love for a new level 120 dungeon or something like that to be added to that dragon guarded gate. It would be really nice to see Aquila once again crowded with high level wizards farming for new gear.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
What EXISTING world would you like to further explore?

In the Commons

• Merle Ambrose’s Office - two Doors behind stack of books
  • Any of the other houses in The Commons
  • The tunnel behind the maze game in the Pet Pavilion
  • The roped off sections of the Library
  • The upstairs doors on the second floor in the Library
  • Tent behind Ugo Kalahad in Unicorn Way
In Panopticon

• Door blocked by charged bars
  • All the other doors
…and so many other places in Wizard 101, but but this is what I thought of off the top of my head!

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
I'd want to visit whatever's beyond what we see of the ocean in Aquila.

Delver
May 12, 2012
Professor Falmea on Oct 7, 2016 wrote:

Let's continue thinking about the worlds of the Spiral. Today, let's chat about unexplored nooks and crannies. What EXISTING world would you like to further explore? The locked doors in Pigswick Academy? The underwater spaces of Polaris?

I'm pretty sure we've asked this before, but it's been a little while, so it's time to ask again! ::grin::.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
I would love you to add to Wysteria :) It was a fun world and I loved the historical parts of it. The atmosphere was great too and I just loved wandering around looking at all the schools. It was interesting to see that Wysteria had schools very similar to Ravenwood. I also enjoyed the humor and seeing all the pigs! It was an upside down world yet so perfect! :D There needs to be much more to do! An adventure back would be nice

Allison Dragongem Level 91

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I Kinda want to explore the "hallways" I guess they would be called or umm... I guess rows of bookshelves in the Wizard City Commons Library, That one unopened gate in Pigswick Academy, and those other doors in the Pyramid of Fire in Krokotopia.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
What truly lies beyond DragonMouth Cave in Golem Court in WizardCity..... you go in there, see 2 dragons and a stand with a bowl of flaming coal..... is there more?

Survivor
May 31, 2012
Pigswick seemed like it should have been much bigger. It would be very cool for some new gear and harder bosses. Level 50+ perhaps? Seemed like it had so much charming potential but I was able to complete it in little time. The archives there had a lot of empty space so maybe a few more things there?

Natalie Deathsword- Level 56 Death

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
I would like to find out what in the heck hound is that Sigil over in Avalon in Caliburn that is not lit up and hasn't been lit up or accessible for a very long time!?

How about we explore that Sigil first before we worry about any other unexplored nooks and crannies?

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
There are strange doors under the lava in the Labyrinth and an odd landing pad (for dragons, perhaps?) in the Plaza in Dragonspyre. Those might be fun to explore.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Professor Falmea on Oct 7, 2016 wrote:

I want to see more of Krokatopia because it is very small and it really needs to have more in it
and I don't mean more Tombs I mean open desert landscapes with pyramids and stuff I think that would be really nice

and another suggestion would be Marlybone I am always up for exploring more of Marlybone and not more rooftops I mean another part of the town or something

- Robert SeaCatcher

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
I think Avalon is one of my favorite worlds in the game, so if I had to pick one that hasn't really been further explored yet, I would definitely say I'd like to go further in the woods of the Wild or the Wyrd, or perhaps a whole new area branching off of Caer Leon or the High Road. Another option I was thinking of is Wysteria, as was mentioned in the original post. I also really loved going to Wysteria, and I thought the atmosphere was great. Since it's only a side world, I think it would be really interesting to see it further expanded. Maybe something similar to Wintertusk in Grizzleheim can be added to Wysteria to lengthen the world, and maybe it can be added for higher level wizards.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2012
could you please give us adults just one realm for adults only I have a lot of family and friends that want an adult realm please and thank you so much

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I'd like to see the rest of Wysteria. There's a street that's blocked off, and on the map it shows there's more beyond that.

I also wouldn't mind visiting the island across from the chariot to Aquila on Cyclops Lane. I don't suspect there's much there, but I've always wanted to go there. Maybe there's something special about the fountain over there.

I'd also like to explore the areas on either side of the Emperor's Throne Room at the Jade Palace. Again, doesn't look like there's much there, but maybe there is.

There are other places I know where I've come to dead ends that I've wanted to go beyond, but I can't think of them all right now.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Through the big doors of Nidavellir, more of Aquila (cave and/or into the court with the big hydra/dragon thing) and how about the islands we can see from wizard city? Might be fun to fly out to those.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2013
I was going to say Marleybone, but now that you mention it, Wysteria would be pretty good too. I still think marleybone needs to be expanded tho

Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
Celestia is by far my favorite world, so I think that it'd be pretty neat to see more of that. However, I'd also be fascinated to see more of Wizard City or Marleybone.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011