Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May cast infection?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Does anyone know the trigger of may cast infection? My charred grimhorn got the talent, cure crusher. I think it may be good for pvp but I don't know what will activate it. Wiki says the trigger is unknown.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Just a guess here. Since it's a healing charm it's most likely triggered by an enemy casting a heal. It's possible that enemies casting positive healing charms might trigger it too. Try it out with a friend in a practice circle to see if you can get it to trigger.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I have a pet that has may cast Black Mantle and also May Cast Weakness. I've noticed that it has to be a single entity hit. If I use like Ra or Sandstorm it's never cast once. If I use a single hit it will hit about 25-50% of the time and usually activates both if it does work. I'd imagine that Infection would be similar? Let me know how it turns out.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
These are some good ideas. I will try them out when my friends get online thanks!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
seethe42 on Oct 7, 2016 wrote:
Just a guess here. Since it's a healing charm it's most likely triggered by an enemy casting a heal. It's possible that enemies casting positive healing charms might trigger it too. Try it out with a friend in a practice circle to see if you can get it to trigger.
Doesn't seem to work. My friend used every heal in existence and not one may cast