Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Accidentally Fed Pet Item

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
Okay, before I say anything, this is completely my fault for being careless about this. But I was in the Malistare dungeon in Dragonspyre and I got a notification the my bag and backpack was full. I really wanted to collect items from Malistare, but I was running out of time because the people in my group already entered battle. So I quickly started feeding some items to my pet that I thought I didn't need.
That is until I found out I was deleting items too fast and I accidentally fed my pet my level 60 Sultan's Turban hat. I was so devastated, because it was a special gear piece I got from a house I bought.
I know this my be asking for a lot, but is there any possible way I can get it back? I was so heartbroken when I realized how careless I was with feeding that so important item to my pet. Can I contact someone about it?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Why haven't you tried emailing support?

Anyway, just for future reference, you can lock items if you need to keep them in your backpack for some reason. Although the safest bet would be to just craft one or two gear vaults. They're easy to craft and hold a lot of items.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012