Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

critical hits 125% & critical heals 225% in pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2011
this just makes matches too long

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
I disagree, even with these changes matches in this meta are shorter than they have ever been in the history of W101 PvP. The only time you really see long matches anymore is vs a jade juju or an angel both of which are issues that are not solved by reverting the system.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I'm pretty sure it's .25 for critical.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Eric Stormbringer on Sep 30, 2016 wrote:
I disagree, even with these changes matches in this meta are shorter than they have ever been in the history of W101 PvP. The only time you really see long matches anymore is vs a jade juju or an angel both of which are issues that are not solved by reverting the system.
not just jade vs angel (more then that people know as shield spammer) also long fire wizard doesn't care that because burning rampage and that why don't use school mastery amulet mostly every school dispel (most school hate storm) like double dispel 2v2 that annoying for ice wizard because that reason why ice so, strong because ice in pvp not meant to lose pvp immediately because meant stay long in pvp because that how tank wizard roles in pvp!

reason why so, make wizard staying tank things (edge of sneak attack) why I use immunity for reason incase dispel/stun (block there damage) kept from getting a advantage hits so, force them use shadow shrike so, stun there shadow shrike and dispel so, can't attack me against shadow shrike!