Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-23-16

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
Giant turkey mount that costs gold instead of crowns in the crowns shop

Hero
May 07, 2015
a new outfit that is like warm clothing but not like winter clothing.

a new mount that is a turkey that can be bought in the crown shop for gold OR crowns.

I like Fallon Shadowblade's idea for a Halloween world! so KI that would be amazing!

Hero
May 02, 2009
Well obviously we'd need a Turkey Transformation to celebrate Fall.

Community Leader
The Typical Things:
-Fall Themed Gear (Imagine falling leaves off weapons, clothes, etc. No stats, just for looks.)
-Fall Themed Pet (Why not a turkey pet?)
-Fall Themed Mount (Don't make a mount with falling leaves. Too simple. It should be something super cool. Now, a Turkey or Buffalo, even a Buffaloon mount, would be cool.)
-Fall Themed House (A cornucopia house would be cool. Yes we want big and nutty houses.)
-Fall Themed Furniture (fall leaf piles. nuts. etc. Autumn chairs, tables, etc. Maybe?)

But of course also..
-Seasonal Commons in Wizard City
For winter, have snow all over Wizard City's Commons. Fall, leaves everywhere, fall trees. Etc etc
-Please update the fall gear/pet vendor. Actually all seasonal/holiday vendors. Their gears, wands and pets are so out of date. So boring. Nobody buys them anymore. We need new wands with new cooler looks, new pets never seen before, just new updates every year for every holiday and season. For the Valentine vendor, please add the Valentina Heartsong's clothes for us to buy. We want her heart patterned gears BADLY.
-Here's a crazy idea, have all Wizard City vendors change their clothes' looks according to the season or holiday. I would love to see them decked out in Halloween clothes, autumn clothes, CHRISTMAS clothes. I want to see them festive.
-Make Ambrose's office festive as well.
-Autumn quests.
-Autumn spells? Halloween spells? Thanksgiving spells?
-Fall themed snowglobes that drops falling leaves. We need more weather snowglobes really. I want one that makes it rain for example.
-Autumn, Thanksgiving, Halloween Fish Aquariums.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
Read everyone's ideas and they all sound so good, especially the mounts and the leaves falling. I kind of would like to see a special pet that could be bought with gold.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
a witch pet that can cast a 80 feint card or Hex card the pet need be an adult to get 80 feint card to cast then at ancient a triple blade card myth, death and life blade.then rest of traits be up to game makers the pet can be a death pet buy with both gold and or crowns. only at halloween or have it drop from a darkmoor boss would be cool.
or any other scarecrow mobs[bosses] she look like baba yaga or swamp witch.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2015
How about introducing a new form or equipment. Such as bracelets or something of the sort. It'd create another way to increase the damage cap, critical, etc. Just a thought, new is always good.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2016
Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
A Fall Themed Quest that as quest reward gives each school a specific spell. The Quest should be a relatively low level quest (perhaps lvl 40). The Final Boss should drop tc of the off school spells with a chance to get the trained version spell for a different school.

School: Balance
Name: Swirling Leaves
Type: Negative/Positive Charm
Pip Cost: 2
Accuracy: 85%
Effect: -35% accuracy to all enemies, +10% accuracy to all friends

School: Death
Name: Decaying Leaves
Type: Attack/Negative Charm
Pip Cost: 4
Accuracy: 85%
Effect: 350 Death Damage to one enemy and cast -25 weakness and -50% infection to one enemy

School: Fire
Name: Burning Leaves
Type: Manipulation
Accuracy: 100%
Effect: Steal 1 positive blade from all enemies

School: Ice
Name: Frostbitten Leaves
Type: Attack/Positive Ward
Pip Cost: 4
Accuracy: 80%
Effect: 335 Ice Damage to one enemy and -35% incoming damage shield to all friends

School: Life
Name: Vibrant Leaves
Type: Attack/Positive Charm
Pip Cost: 5
Accuracy: 90%
Effect: 360 Life Damage to all Enemies and +30% healing charm to all friends

School: Myth
Name: Illusive Leaves
Type: Negative Charm/Manipulation
Effect: Cast Siphon Health to one minion and a -25% weakness to one enemy, then Summon a Golem Minion

School:Storm
Name: Windswept Leaves
Type: Self-Attack/Manipulation
Pip Cost: 3
Effect: 200 Storm Damage to Self/Remove All Negative Charms from Target

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
a halloween world side quests, new halloween pets and mounts that drop only on halloween. new quests with spooky halloween characters and monsters a haunted maze where you can fine goodies in treasure chest.
a spooky haunted castle to explore with lots of puzzles to figure out. lots of rooms with different monster to fight for halloween items for example fish tanks, black cat pet,spooky cobweb rugs,some gold or crowns,
a halloween pond with lots of halloween fish, fall fish and winter fish you can buy at the crown shop with gold and or crowns. new pendragon pets like the white and black dragon in avalon. would be cool and nice.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
i suppose the only thing i can say since everyone else had such great ideas is this, a theme for all seasons in Wizard City period.

- falling leaves for Fall
- snow falling for Winter
- rain, thunder and lightening for Spring
- flowers, someone with a grill cooking, etc. for Summer

Survivor
Oct 26, 2013
I have two suggestions. A Haunted House one shot dungeon with costumed gear as drops.
And.
A Great Pumpkin Patch housing item that gives a pumpkin spiced latte snack worth 31(for Halloween) The patch could only be active October through November and the reward is good enough that two months worth of daily snacks and the novelty should make it worth it. It could be a drop from the Haunted House too :D

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I like the ideas I've read so far.

Choosing only one idea, is hard :)

Some of my ideas have been posted by others so that's great, I can have a new one :)

How about a Hearse mount, either a car or an old fashioned black carriage with a horse in front and a coffin in back (open or shut, your choice)? Another player could ride shotgun on the seat up front...or the solo player could ride beside the skeleton/jack o lantern head/grim reaper/ghoul steering the horses? The horses could be skeletal or see through (ghost horses.) I kinda like the old fashioned grim reaper carriage with skeletal horses and a player riding beside the grim reaper on the bench in front, best. It would be all kinds of awesome if a second player could join too and either ride 'in' the coffin in the carriage or on top of the carriage or on the back bumper. :)

Anything like that and I'd be thrilled. I have a lot of other ideas too :D thanks for this topic!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Professor Falmea on Sep 23, 2016 wrote:
Happy Friday, Wizards! Let's chat about something new today, shall we?

This week, let's discuss the fact that it's now fall. As a pyromancer, I'm sad it's going to be getting colder, but there are some things I do absolutely love about the season. So, let me ask everyone: if we could add ONE additional way to celebrate fall in the Spiral, what would it be? A housing item, an outfit... you name it!

p.s. While I didn't want to dedicate a whole FF to this, I feel like this is a very important thread for everyone to contribute to as well. ::grin::

Happy fall, and happy weekends to everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
But why would you be unhappy? Cold nights means it's a good time for roaring campfires. And marshmellow roasts.

And that's what I'd like to see - a camping set, AND a forested house with a small cabin, (really small - one large room and one very small cooking area, and a small covered porch), lots of paths, lots of different trees, maybe a stream with unique fish and a couple of clearings that the camping equipment, including the campfire and camping stools could be set up near.

Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
Every Halloween, there are those quests from Jack O'Lantern that come around and those towers in Ravenwood. I've been playing the game for a good many years, and this is what Halloween has almost always looked like. What if it could be built upon? Perhaps a couple of new seasonal bosses, a special plant for gardening (autumn tree or something of the sort), or yet another limited-time dungeon.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
Maybe a one shot dungeon thats a bonfire
House that has a fall theme- bonfires, scarecrow,
CORNMAZE!!!!!

Something that has to do with a hayride

Items just like summer but for fall:
New outfits=Wand with marsh mellows on a stick. Sweaters, knitted hats, gloves, hoodies, or scarecrow costume,

Interactive Housing Items= Hot Chocolate(steamy from a cup), Fall trees, pumpkin pie,
bonfire, apple trees, leaf piles that when you hit X a rake starts raking them up. picnic with blanket basket of fall foods(apples pies)
Pumpkin Patch= Picking pumpkins for daily reward gold or loot like Treehouse eggs

Mounts= 2 person horse mount,fall leaf pile carries you around, Hot air balloon, Hayride

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
Turkey mount and female pilgrim gear from the shopping district.

Would love fall themed quests, not just Halloween.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2016
Blaze03554 on Sep 23, 2016 wrote:
I think we should have a new camping outfit!!!! Fall is when you sit around the camp fire and enjoy s'mores, pumpkin pie, and wear warm clothing!!!! To go with this, maybe a camper mount, camping furnishings... That would be really cool!!! I love the fall!!!!!

I love that idea! Bc i am makeing a camp at my house in the royal playhouse called camp cilff bc it is by a cilff XD

kelly moonshade life

Community Leader
How about a huge pumpkin carriage mount?! I would love that for real. How about a strawman pet? We have him as a gardening spell, so not why as a pet?

Also how about new housing games? We haven't had one in a quite long time.

You know how we have hedges? Make one that looks like a row of haybales, heck make walls of it. Maybe 4 bales high, enough that we can't see each other, so we can make our own corn mazes if we wanted to. Walls would make it faster and easier for people to set up corn mazes. That would be neat!

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Delver
Jul 24, 2015
I play with an autistic child who loves hide and seek and tag. These are simple games with no real server footprint to speak of. Some added support for these would be greatly appreciated. Here are some suggestions:

1) An outdoor furniture game item that only runs in a player's castle.

2) When activated by a player, a countdown number over the head of the player who is "It" when the game starts. The dungeon entry countdown could be used for this. While counting down, the player's screen should be blacked out, or maybe show some doodles.

3) The wizard who is "It" polymorphs into Bunferatu. All other wizards polymorph into random Halloween vegetables such as Deadbeats. All polymorphed wizards gain +50% movement speed.

4) When tagged, vegetable wizards polymorph into Gobblers with regular or reduced speed.

All Polymorphs are very short duration (5 minutes). The host might award Treasure Cards to the winners using the existing Trade mechanism.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2016
I would like a mount, much like those school cloud items I see everybody riding. Make it various colored leaves. That or simply have a new spell that would be like a leaf gust.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
I think it would be killer to add some new fall themed trees to the Wizard City Commons area. Maybe have a mini game that you have to hunt different types of leaves on these certain trees and once you collect them all, you gain a a sweet housing item! Maybe a school themed tree that falls leaves that have affects similar to your school

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Jack-o-lantern heads on enemies. Call them the "Pumpkin spice ___" (Fill in the blank with the regular name of the enemy). Have them guaranteed drop exclusive fall stuff.

Administrator
Very creative ideas, everyone! Some of these were on our personal wish lists already, and the others, we'll keep in mind for future autumnal seasons.

New FF coming up!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea