Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-23-16

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Friday, Wizards! Let's chat about something new today, shall we?

This week, let's discuss the fact that it's now fall. As a pyromancer, I'm sad it's going to be getting colder, but there are some things I do absolutely love about the season. So, let me ask everyone: if we could add ONE additional way to celebrate fall in the Spiral, what would it be? A housing item, an outfit... you name it!

p.s. While I didn't want to dedicate a whole FF to this, I feel like this is a very important thread for everyone to contribute to as well. ::grin::

Happy fall, and happy weekends to everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
It would be really like uber awesome if you know how we have snow globes? What about like Fall Leaves falling housing items ( and maybe also a green leaves or rain one for spring?) Have it be like a small woooden runestone or something that causes leaves to fall! Also if in the commons during fall there was a lot more leaves falling that would be cool! It would mash well with Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations! Just an idea.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Professor Falmea on Sep 23, 2016 wrote:
Happy Friday, Wizards! Let's chat about something new today, shall we?

This week, let's discuss the fact that it's now fall. As a pyromancer, I'm sad it's going to be getting colder, but there are some things I do absolutely love about the season. So, let me ask everyone: if we could add ONE additional way to celebrate fall in the Spiral, what would it be? A housing item, an outfit... you name it!

p.s. While I didn't want to dedicate a whole FF to this, I feel like this is a very important thread for everyone to contribute to as well. ::grin::

Happy fall, and happy weekends to everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
I think we should have a new camping outfit!!!! Fall is when you sit around the camp fire and enjoy s'mores, pumpkin pie, and wear warm clothing!!!! To go with this, maybe a camper mount, camping furnishings... That would be really cool!!! I love the fall!!!!!

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Survivor
May 02, 2010
Giant turkey mount that costs gold instead of crowns in the crowns shop

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I was thinking it would be nice to have a tree that changes colors in our housing items and dropped leaves ... and made a leaf pile that we could run through - and maybe there could be something gained from that. Sort of like the cornucopia?

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
I think some new outfits would be nice! Like hoodies and beanies to give our wizards a more casual feel. I mean c'mon, we have a car and motorcycle in the game lol

Community Leader
Wouldn't it be awesome to have a Halloween themed WORLD? Like a side world, like GH.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
Something I would love to see is a fall Dryad or Rebirth. It would actually be really pretty to see.

Another would be to add a seasonal pet.

Yellow Treant: Storm
Brown Treant: Life
Red Treant: Fire
Orange Treant: Balance
___

Another possibility is a treant that starts one color, then upon it's special animation that most pets have, it would lose all of it's leaves, it would grow them back green and then they would change color to a different one than the previous one.

Does that sound cool?!
___

A fall boss too would be cool, maybe he could drop this treant or something. Maybe the treant would be a hybrid or whatever.
___

Also, we need the ability to search our inventory for a certain item. It would be super useful.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
exp613 on Sep 23, 2016 wrote:
It would be really like uber awesome if you know how we have snow globes? What about like Fall Leaves falling housing items ( and maybe also a green leaves or rain one for spring?) Have it be like a small woooden runestone or something that causes leaves to fall! Also if in the commons during fall there was a lot more leaves falling that would be cool! It would mash well with Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations! Just an idea.
I was thinking along the same lines, but it would be fun if it were an interactive pile of leaves. So wizards and friends could jump around in it causing the leave to fly up in the air. Maybe include a magic rake that cleans the pile back up after each use?

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Hi what about putting a thanksgiving table out by the commons with things like pumpkins pie and other things on it it would look really pretty

Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
Having a Fall themed Mount like the life one but the leaves instead are Brown, Yellow, Red ETC, like when the leaves fall off the tree. I think it'd be cool if you can craft it using the life mount to craft it, Or you can buy it with Gold/Crowns in the crown shop.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Fallon Shadowblade on Sep 23, 2016 wrote:
Wouldn't it be awesome to have a Halloween themed WORLD? Like a side world, like GH.
Darkmoor Away!

Survivor
Aug 02, 2012
Add a new winter mount and put it in gold also, that would be really nice

Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
The scarecrows on the individual streets, that give you quests to visit the jack o lanterns on their particular street, should have a second quest for each of them in which you try to collect candy by fighting the monsters on that street.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2013
It would be great to have a fall season store where a wizard can go and get fabulous clothing in fall colors only; like red, orange, yellow, brown and black. No whites! Save that for Winter stores. In the Shopping District, next to the ring, store. Selling from : 0 level to 110 levels. And also this store has pumpkins, witches, zombies and frankinstiens.
As pets! No athams, swords or rings. just clothes and pets.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Bartlebean on Sep 23, 2016 wrote:
I was thinking it would be nice to have a tree that changes colors in our housing items and dropped leaves ... and made a leaf pile that we could run through - and maybe there could be something gained from that. Sort of like the cornucopia?
Great ideas. Also the Halloween side world is a great idea. I would like bosses new and old who drop an array of new and old seasonally themed items.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Change all the falling ice chunks from the Xibalba comet in Azteca to falling leaves. Gold, Yellow, Red leaves falling from the skies instead of ice. It would be temporary, but it would be a nice change.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
There should be a house that completely represents fall. It should be called something like "The Maple Estate" and it can have a beautiful entrance of red/orange trees and a tiny forest. also a little tiny lake for fishing. but the house should look like a log cabin (*additional idea: little fairy garden as secret place*)

Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
A mount like Cinderella's pumpkin carriage would also be awesome! *fits two people*

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Adding more quests to the 5 B.O.X.E.S. and Lost Pages Events so higher level wizards have a challenge. The Spiral is growing as so should these and events like these.

Oran Moonhaven

Survivor
Jan 29, 2014
A fall exclusive spell in a fall exclusive dungeon!

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
exp613 on Sep 23, 2016 wrote:
This guy has the right idea here.