Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what level do i have to be to get to dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2015
im level 36 im in mooshu. when do i get to go to dragonspyre?

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
It really depends on what quest you are on in Mooshu. When you finish Mooshu, you automatically advance to DragonSpyre. It is not about the level, I personally started DS at level 44 or 45. Although its not about what level you are on, if you start at a low level, you might find the tasks difficult to complete.

Heather StarSong lvl 69

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
omagicspells on Sep 19, 2016 wrote:
It really depends on what quest you are on in Mooshu. When you finish Mooshu, you automatically advance to DragonSpyre. It is not about the level, I personally started DS at level 44 or 45. Although its not about what level you are on, if you start at a low level, you might find the tasks difficult to complete.

Heather StarSong lvl 69
It used to be about the level. When did that change?

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Patrick Ravenbane on Sep 19, 2016 wrote:
It used to be about the level. When did that change?
Well, I started playing wizard101 only about a year ago, and it was always like that. I dont know what it used to be like, or what it is or was like for you, but it has never happened to me that I defeated the final boss of a world and it didnt let me go to the next world because I wasnt on the right level.

Heather StarSong lvl 69

Survivor
Jan 04, 2013
I was level 40. It just depends. Once you finish Mooshu you will be on Dragonspyre.

Wolf LifeBlade level 79 life.