Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some Improvement Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
Really like this game and have been playing for a long time but I have a few suggestions that I hope others might agree with too :)

1. Bonus Boss Queue-In areas like Mt Olympus that have a bonus/challenge boss would it be possible to create a queue or team up option just for those bosses? Its frustrating when you team up and then everyone bails in the first ten seconds because they want to do the bonus boss and there isnt a high level in the group and/or the group doesnt want to do the bonus boss.

2. Death Level X-The death level X spell seems to become completely unneeded, in terms of combat, once death gets their 75 pet since it's stronger with fewer pips. While I know not every card is useful in every situation, this one just seems like it would gather dust. Instead maybe make an X spell called Despair where it gives an enemy 2 negative charms for -5% damage to outgoing spells per pip. In this way if you spent max pips you could give two -70% damage to a target.

3. HOTS vs DOTS-I think for the sake of consistency when a player has a HOT and DOT on them at the same time, the HOTs should always heal first then the DOTs do damage. To me this seems more balanced.

Thats just my two cents. Thanks for making such a great game peeps!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2) What you're talking about is the minion, not the pet. I agree with you that minions could be moe useful in the game in general. There's no argument death school does a lot of weakening spells, but to give death an x-pip that doesn't focus on its primary school function would have death school still breaking the mold, as I outlined HERE. That's a very long post, but I hope you give it a read as it parallels your feelings in this post.

3) I'm divided on this. On the disagree side, it should work in the order that they were applied. This has worked just fine for a long time now. On the agree side, I've died when I had 8 sprites spinning around me, and if they fired off first, I would have easily lived.