Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Proposing a Transcendent Crafting Table

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Crafting currently requires a jumble of different tables, taking up several housing slots, and making a chaotic mess of a wizard's house. Please consider adding a universal crafting table. The table could be sold in the Crowns shop. It should also be "craftable" by players, perhaps as the result of a long crafting quest.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
a long time ago i suggested a recipe to take all the crafting tables and turn them into one that just did everything. Always seemed silly to me to not have that as an option

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I don't really see any need or benefit from this. Right now I know what I'm crafting, when I go to that table I only see the recipes for that table. I don't want to wade through 200 recipes to find the one I need. This would just add to the clicks and scrolling. You could do what many users do. Stick all your tables in your dorm and fix a teleport to it. That way it takes up no space in houses and is easily accessible from home or Ravenwood.