Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Oni Pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2016
So I've been farming the Jade Oni for the Jade Oni pet because, if I'm being honest with you, I'd rather do that than spend $25 and buy it with crowns. But I'm not sure if he even drops it anymore? Does anyone know? When I look it up, all the things I find are from 2010 and stuff. (I've battled him around 10 - 15 times)

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
You can go on the Wizard101 wiki page to check for the drops from bosses. Always try hatching with someone who has it. There is never a need to buy the jade oni pet from the crown shop. That would DEFINITELY be a waste of crowns and money.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
Unless they removed him in an update I got a Jade Oni pet first try last year and got another a few months later. I would check the update notes just in case. Good luck!

Survivor
Aug 28, 2012
Naataliee on Sep 6, 2016 wrote:
So I've been farming the Jade Oni for the Jade Oni pet because, if I'm being honest with you, I'd rather do that than spend $25 and buy it with crowns. But I'm not sure if he even drops it anymore? Does anyone know? When I look it up, all the things I find are from 2010 and stuff. (I've battled him around 10 - 15 times)
I have it ill hatch with you

Survivor
Oct 01, 2012
Yes! The Jade Oni pet does exist! I've been farming it just to have in my collection and I've battled the Jade Oni about 250 times with no luck. My daughter joined me and got it within about 20 tries. This was on December 5, 2016.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Naataliee on Sep 6, 2016 wrote:
Just hatch, someone above is willing to do so with you.

But, what if you get back your same pet? o: