Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Growth Chart?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2016
I was wondering if there is any charts available on during various seeds take to grow based on size of area, or other items like pest spells etc...

Any help is appreciative as I am starting to learn about gardening.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Hi there,
Gardening is a way to get many cool items such as gold, treasure cards, furniture, regents, etc
When I first started playing the game many years ago, I too was also confused about gardening. Here are the basics:
1. When you have a seed you have to make sure you have the required things for it. The seed will tell you what size plot and if the plot needs to enchanted.
2. The plant wil go though 4 stages of life; seedling, young, matured, and elder. In a sense this is kinda like a chart.
3. The plant will tell you what it needs. A "symbol" will appear over the top of it
4. Your plant can get pests. There are five ranks of pests.
5. You can harvest a plant multiple times until it gets to elder, Then You can harvest one last time before it disappears
6. In order to get spells for your garden you have to buy them with gold. Speak to the mole in Golum Court.

Thanks,
Ethan Waterheart 79
Erica Waterrunner 31
Eric Watercloud 19
Emily Waterdreamer 16
Erica Waterblood 1

Check out my channel E. Water on YouTube