Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to get Table for Seal of the Seraphim

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Okay I have the basic table from the initial crafting missions. But I have reached Mooshu and gotten the Seal of the Seraphim quest. But do not know where to acquire the table needed to craft these rings to continue on. I have searched the forums and found the reference by Professor Greyrose about using the correct table. Unfortunately all the forum threads on this item do not seem to mention where to get this table.

Any insight would be great.

Thanks

Survivor
Jul 24, 2013
You can obtain the tables from housing vendors. There's one right around the corner from Toshio in Mooshu. Her name is Zhi Lan. I wasn't clear if you knew how to determine which table to use for which recipe so will share that just in case. On your recipe, under the picture of the timer there is a picture of a backpack that shows you which table to use. Seal of Seraphim is the equipment table.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
That is not true. There are a number of threads which will say the following:

Go to the housing vendor in Mooshu and purchase the Equipment Crafting Table from the cow lady.

Alternatively, feel free to google the name of the item and the wiki page will often take you to the link with a couple of clicks! Hopefully that helps!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
For example, here is someone who asked almost exactly your same question and got almost the exact same answer!

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/crafting/crafting-issue-8ad6a42756bb9a030156bfbbf3de232f?page=1

Also:

Here is a link to the recipe on the wiki

if you notice it says you need an Equipment Crafting station which you can click on and it will show a list of vendors.

Including Zhi Lan to whom which we are referring to in Mooshu. Remember you have to place the table in your house walk up to it and press x to open the menu then have all the ingredients.

Again hopefully that helps!

Explorer
May 25, 2011
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Equipment_Crafting_Station#axzz4JKn6cflc is the link to the crafting table you need and it has the vendors you can buy it from

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
Andhanni on Sep 5, 2016 wrote:
Okay I have the basic table from the initial crafting missions. But I have reached Mooshu and gotten the Seal of the Seraphim quest. But do not know where to acquire the table needed to craft these rings to continue on. I have searched the forums and found the reference by Professor Greyrose about using the correct table. Unfortunately all the forum threads on this item do not seem to mention where to get this table.

Any insight would be great.

Thanks
Go to the furniture shop in mooshu

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Any furniture vendor will have the special crafting tables, including the one in Mooshu.

For now you will only need the equipment table but eventually, you'll need the housing table for a crafting assignment in Dragonspyre. If you can afford it later on, getting the card crafting table can help you transmute more common reagents into rare ones, which can cut down on your time spent farming/gathering.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
the mooshu housing store sells the table, it can be found near the entrance