Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 50 elixir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2015
i just used an elixir lvl 50, but what i dont understand is none of the sidequests is compleated, and when you press "find available quest nearby" you end up taking those lowlvl quests, why arnt sidequests calculated? :p

this "find nearby available quest" function does not rly work well after actually used an elixir potion, it just mess it up my quest finding compleatly :p

This its ment to be like this?

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
MarreSwedush on Sep 2, 2016 wrote:
i just used an elixir lvl 50, but what i dont understand is none of the sidequests is compleated, and when you press "find available quest nearby" you end up taking those lowlvl quests, why arnt sidequests calculated? :p

this "find nearby available quest" function does not rly work well after actually used an elixir potion, it just mess it up my quest finding compleatly :p

This its ment to be like this?
Yeah, they specifically stated that only main storyline quests get completed. Some low level side quests you may want to go back and do, anyway, like all the Zeke quests for training points.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2012
i think this new lvl 50 potion cost too much for what it gives, gear is not even that good. i would buy it if they lower the price