Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ending Membership

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
Hi,
I do not know how to end my membership before it renews. I read that you have to click on the "end button" under account summary, but I do not see an end button anywhere all I see is the upgrade button, can someone please help me with this? :)
Thanks!

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
thestormy101 on Aug 31, 2016 wrote:
Hi,
I do not know how to end my membership before it renews. I read that you have to click on the "end button" under account summary, but I do not see an end button anywhere all I see is the upgrade button, can someone please help me with this? :)
Thanks!
That means you've already ended your membership.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
thestormy101 on Aug 31, 2016 wrote:
Hi,
Thanks!
Can a mod or Admin please help me. I am not seeing the "End" Button anywhere.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You need to login with master password. Then under My Accounts, Manage tab there's a button for Change Memberships. That is where you find the End button.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
MalvinHawkRunner on Sep 1, 2016 wrote:
That means you've already ended your membership.
No I still have it, it says it'll renew on September 11, but I don't want it to renew.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
seethe42 on Sep 2, 2016 wrote:
You need to login with master password. Then under My Accounts, Manage tab there's a button for Change Memberships. That is where you find the End button.
Thank You so much :)