Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Final Boss of Mirage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
I've looked into leaks of Mirage, and it's pretty evident that it will be Arabian themed. But I also think I know who the final boss will be. The reason why I have the superstition that I know is because of what I know of history, and the quest you are given when you come to the Arcanum. I recently did it, and the part at which the wall of drawings is shown(with the rat, the bat, and the scorpion) suggests that the scorpion may represent Alexander the Great. The reason why this is, is because the scorpion is mentioned as a warlord and an alchemist. And what I know is that he was a great warlord, as it's what most people know him for being, but he was also a great alchemist. The reason why I think he will be the final boss of Mirage is because the Arabians had close relations to early forms of Alchemy, and not only that, but Alexander the Great also fought in Arabia. Making Alexander the Great likely the final boss of Mirage.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Isn't Alexander the Great from Greek history? If I am not mistaken he was some king or something and he won a bunch of stuff and then died from some disease?

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
I think the final boss of Mirage will be The Scorpion like you think so too.

I feel if The Scorpion disguises himself as a famous real life figure like The Rat did, then the plot may be too similar to Polaris' and be repetitive. I guess we'll find out what happens in two months.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
frostednutella on Aug 30, 2016 wrote:
Isn't Alexander the Great from Greek history? If I am not mistaken he was some king or something and he won a bunch of stuff and then died from some disease?
A bit simplistic. He conquered from Egypt to India. One of the world's largest empires. He controlled the most uncontrollable region on the planet as no one since has been able to. In 2300 years no one else has managed to do it.

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
Ya know, I think its the scorpion, because they're more common in the desert? But Scorpion would be interesting. I can't think of an Arabian themed historical figure, that would be similar to a scorpion. The real life Rasputin was sneaky, cunning, and very powerful politically, like a rat. But a scorpion?

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
OK, am I the only one who thinks the Scorpion might be Jafar?

Survivor
Oct 15, 2011
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
GataLuna on Nov 5, 2016 wrote:
When is Mirage being released
Beta will come some time this month. I would guess end of the month or early December for live release of Mirage, since that's when they are awarding the mount that celebrates the launch of Mirage.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I'm pretty sure it's this month. Especially by the looks of upcoming events.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Test Realm will probably be very soon! I can't believe how cool they made the Scorpion look. His staff is a Stinger that is so amazing!

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
I think we will be fighting old cob. I think this because when we were at Borealis peak, we defeated the rat and then old cob came up and gave a mini speech. In the speech he said that he will not repeat himself if we meddled with his plans or his children again. In Mirage we will meddle with his plans again and we will also probably fight the scorpion (the purple skinned warrior). I'm guessing we will fight old cob in Mirage at some point.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Trigon101060 on Nov 8, 2016 wrote:
I think we will be fighting old cob. I think this because when we were at Borealis peak, we defeated the rat and then old cob came up and gave a mini speech. In the speech he said that he will not repeat himself if we meddled with his plans or his children again. In Mirage we will meddle with his plans again and we will also probably fight the scorpion (the purple skinned warrior). I'm guessing we will fight old cob in Mirage at some point.
I doubt it. We didn't fight Malistaire until Dragonspyre, the final world of the 1st arc. We went from minion to minion of his first. We didn't fight Morganthe until Khrysalis, the final world of the 2nd arc. She showed up and gave speeches but always left it to her underlings, just like Mali. Cob will likely do the same thing until we have defeated his children and other minions and face him 3 worlds beyond Mirage. Mirage is only the 2nd world of the arc and we have 2 more children and 4 worlds left in the arc.

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Now, I am only a level 89 but I think the last boss is the guy with the shady green cloak and a staff in the mirage teaser picture.