Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Stun Animations!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2013
Okay Everyone I Have Got An Awesome Idea! (Kingsisle And Others Please Read This)
I Was Thinking With My Good Friends There Should Be A Stun Animation For Each Spell
For Example:
1. Frost Giant And Winter Moon Should Freeze You In A Block Of Ice And Let You Stay There For 1 Round Then You break out and get stun block
2. Blinding light And Choke light can be when casted the team covers their eyes and the opponents can't see and then the wizards would be on the ground for 1 round and then they would get up receiving a stun block choke can be a fire circle surrounds them and then they start coughing
3. Medusa And Storm Lord: For Medusa When she looks at you ya turn into stone for 2 rounds then break out and receive stunblock storm lord should be when he hits each one of you electricity flies around and roams their body and they are stuck in that position for 1 round then receive stunblock
and other spells that stun you should do that :D

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
KristanSlxys on Aug 29, 2016 wrote:
Okay Everyone I Have Got An Awesome Idea! (Kingsisle And Others Please Read This)
I Was Thinking With My Good Friends There Should Be A Stun Animation For Each Spell
For Example:
1. Frost Giant And Winter Moon Should Freeze You In A Block Of Ice And Let You Stay There For 1 Round Then You break out and get stun block
2. Blinding light And Choke light can be when casted the team covers their eyes and the opponents can't see and then the wizards would be on the ground for 1 round and then they would get up receiving a stun block choke can be a fire circle surrounds them and then they start coughing
3. Medusa And Storm Lord: For Medusa When she looks at you ya turn into stone for 2 rounds then break out and receive stunblock storm lord should be when he hits each one of you electricity flies around and roams their body and they are stuck in that position for 1 round then receive stunblock
and other spells that stun you should do that :D
I like this.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Survivor
Mar 25, 2013
frostednutella on Aug 30, 2016 wrote:
Brilliant idea KristanSlxys!!!!!
Thx!!