Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Book Organization

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2014
This is just an idea i've had.
So, quest books are kind of like planners, because quests are basically equivalent to assignments. Shouldn't we be able to organize that? Notes? Like what if you get a side notification from ambrose and your busy and you can't get to him at the moment, and you forget? You should give us notes. And tabs for like the world we have to do the quest in, if its optional/main, and stuff like that. I just think our quest books should be a bit more organized, because if one has a lot of quests it would be easier to have them in order and in different tabs.
---
Natalie Dreamer, level 45 Balance
Kimberly Dreamer, level 2-3 Life

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
I would welcome some additional organization and/or functionality in the quest book. My highest priority would be to have some sort of visual indicator of main quest vs side quest. After that, maybe a tab for the pop up summonings like you mention below.

I love the idea of reordering quests, like the tab in gardening or fishing spells, so that I can plan to do them in the order I want to without reverting to default all the time.

Great ideas, Elfiex!