Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Activity Timer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
So I got on the internet to check out some stuff in wizards while the game is running and about the time I have finished I get disconnected due to inactivity I think they should Increase the timer for this because the only way to get around this depends on what you are inactive for. If you are at the computer but doing something else that means you have to stop every now and then and bring the game back up and move some before going back to whatever else. Leaving the computer for various reasons (bathroom break, getting drink/food, answering phone/door, to name a few things) then you have to jam the keyboard to keep your wizard active in doing something (most people spin or jump). If you fail to do these things though and gone for a couple of minutes when you come back you are forced to have the game closed and then have to restart the game which if you was in the middle of a dungeon is not the best thing to have happen.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you are going to be away from the keyboard for a period, hold down left or right arrow, hold Shift then let go of the arrow key and it''ll leave you spinning. No need to jam the keyboard.