Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying pack mounts

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2015
I think KI should have an event where for one day they bring all the mounts that you can get from packs into the crown shop for like one day. I know KI would lose money since people would not have to farm packs for mounts (since people mainly farm packs for mounts) but it would be only like 1 day per year maby and they could even possibly price the mounts for a high price (e.g 15,000 crowns). This could be a merged event for mount a palooza.
What are your thoughts?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
We already have throwback Thursday where mounts from specific cards come back and it doesn't involve KI losing money, how much more do you want??

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
Starblood653 on Aug 21, 2016 wrote:
We already have throwback Thursday where mounts from specific cards come back and it doesn't involve KI losing money, how much more do you want??
Just think about all those wizards that spend heaps of crowns trying to get a mount from a pack and they don't get it. It would be nice for a wizard to buy the mount from the crown shop so that if they really wanted it, then they could have it. Besides they could be spending heaps more crowns than the mount price it self. What I meant by KI loosing money is that they could be getting heaps of money from wizards trying to get mounts from packs but the money profits could reduct because the wizards could just buy a mount from the crown shop. This is why I am saying this should be a one day annual thing.