Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

obtaining open chat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Whats up wizards, and dworgyn. I am having a slight problem. I know you have received a lot of feedback regarding this whether it was positive or negative, but I would like to state something before the actual question. I am aware of the rules change couple years back to where you can't change your age, an can no longer view your accounts age. I created this account when i was 12 an as of now I am 19. When doing research on this I have stumbled upon many people saying that you can obtain open chat when you pay with a valid credit card in your name. In my case I have bought subscription, and crowns on this card of mine. Still no open chat option when logging into parental controls. On to the question, Is it not showing up because i have a parental controls password set up? I have contacted KI an they didn't respond with an answer that was up to par with what i was looking for. If you could give me any feedback on the issue i would really appreciate it, Whether it be from dworgyn, or just another wizard.
-Brandon Storm
Lvl 76 diviner