Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you guys make amber a little easier to find

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2012
i can barely get any Amber in the game and I'm wondering if you can make like a rare boss drop or something like that so it won't feel like it's impossible to get . (crafting it is really difficult to do to)

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
It's already found from an unbelievable number of sources, including bosses. We don't need this reagent getting any easier than it already is.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Amber#axzz4GwRW1qkQ

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Helper216 on Aug 10, 2016 wrote:
i can barely get any Amber in the game and I'm wondering if you can make like a rare boss drop or something like that so it won't feel like it's impossible to get . (crafting it is really difficult to do to)
You might try gardening and growing King Parsley.

Check this link and it will tell you who drops King Parsley and the reagents that can be harvested.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:King_Parsley

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
What level are you? Amber is dropped by all of the hidden Aquila bosses and major Khrysalis and Polaris bosses. It can also be obtained from gardening and crafting. Mirror Lake is a good place to farm the ingredients for crafting amber.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
I'll tell you one of the spirals little secrets. Ultra King Parsley drops amber at an insane rate. You can get this Ultra seed for free in any level of Rattlebones Duel. You can get the duel from Rattlebones himself, which any wizard, member or not, has access too. Where there's a will, there's a way. Good luck young wizard....

Amber

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
If you have not already, get some king parsley and start a garden. Even if all you have is one king parsley plant, it will give you at least 1-3 new seeds before it is gone. It will drop a seed at elder harvest. The more KP seeds you get, the more you plant. Eventually you should have a garden of 6-12 KP plants. The more you grow them the more seeds you will have. Over time you will eventually have more KP seeds then you need. The regular KP drops amber at elder harvest only but KP plants also will drop Ultra KP seeds at regular or elder harvest. The Ultra KP will drop amber at regular harvest quite regularly. Soon you will have more amber then you will ever need. I followed this advice and have now been able to craft 5 spells on 4 of my wizards. And I still have amber left over for more. GOOD LUCK

Autumn WildHeart Crafter and Gardener

P.S. KP likes are star chalice and bubbling cauldron housing items which will also drop from regular harvest of KP
plant FYI. As soon as you get those housing items, put them near your KP plants and they will grow/harvest faster.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
I have a few wizards running KP and the amber drop rate is ridiculously low. I have a total of about 85 KP plants and just now only have 12 amber. I've been running this set up for a few months now. It's pathetic.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Nordic Champion on Aug 11, 2016 wrote:
If you have not already, get some king parsley and start a garden. Even if all you have is one king parsley plant, it will give you at least 1-3 new seeds before it is gone. It will drop a seed at elder harvest. The more KP seeds you get, the more you plant. Eventually you should have a garden of 6-12 KP plants. The more you grow them the more seeds you will have. Over time you will eventually have more KP seeds then you need. The regular KP drops amber at elder harvest only but KP plants also will drop Ultra KP seeds at regular or elder harvest. The Ultra KP will drop amber at regular harvest quite regularly. Soon you will have more amber then you will ever need. I followed this advice and have now been able to craft 5 spells on 4 of my wizards. And I still have amber left over for more. GOOD LUCK

Autumn WildHeart Crafter and Gardener

P.S. KP likes are star chalice and bubbling cauldron housing items which will also drop from regular harvest of KP
plant FYI. As soon as you get those housing items, put them near your KP plants and they will grow/harvest faster.
Good points.

The Star Chalice is now available at the Bazaar. KP also likes garden gnome and helephant ears.