Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Decorating Houses

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 17, 2009
In housing tours, I have seen some really cool decorating and I would like to know HOW they that. For example in the new seasonal catergory I saw the Red Farm House with the dewberries and snowflake wall decorations on the outside of the farm house. Can someone tell me just how that was done???
Thank you so much!!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
For things on the ground, google 'wizard101 rug glitch' and there will be videos on youtube that will show you exactly how to do it. The simple glitch lets you meld things and place things out of bounds. Then there's another way to float things at mid-level using two crates and the rug glitch, or using the Krokotopia scaffold and the rug glitch.

As to things that are seeming to float or glitched onto exterior walls, one easy method is to buy (or craft) a couple of castle block walls. Set the walls where you want the thing to hang, hang it on the wall, then remove the wall. Voila! you will end up with lamps, pictures or wands 'floating' where the wall was.

To get started, the best thing is to get a couple of very large area rugs and then buy two Tatami mats from Mooshu. It takes some practice but once you get the hang of it the rug glitch lets you float things, meld things together and place items out of bounds, so to speak.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
There are hundred of tutorials on housing glitching on youtube. Many of the easier house glitches are done with a large wall from the castle blocks.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009