Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need to know where to get these treasure card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
could someone tell me where I can get the new Hephaestus tc card for the fire spell. I got the spell but cannot craft it with the treasure cards.

I need 10 of Hephaestus cards to make that fire spell on my fire wizard but do not know where to get the tc cards for that spell.

anything will be find and I thank you all in the wizard101 and hope to craft this spell.

thank you from Noah goldheart the fire wizard

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
noahgoldheart on Aug 4, 2016 wrote:
could someone tell me where I can get the new Hephaestus tc card for the fire spell. I got the spell but cannot craft it with the treasure cards.

I need 10 of Hephaestus cards to make that fire spell on my fire wizard but do not know where to get the tc cards for that spell.

anything will be find and I thank you all in the wizard101 and hope to craft this spell.

thank you from Noah goldheart the fire wizard
Loremaster in the Library in DS drops treasure cards (TC) and spells for Hephaestus, Athena Battle Sight, Queen Calypso, and 14 additional spells. Drops are random, but I continue to observe players getting them, and Loremaster has given me 4 Athena TC, 1 Hephaestus TC, 2 Queen Calypso TC, and multiple spells.

I'm not aware of any other place these treasure cards are obtained; and here's to you finding all the cards you want.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Farm loremaster for the treasure cards, she is located in the Atheneum in Dragonspyre.
You can also buy Immortal's lore packs for the treasure cards. If you're lucky, you can find some at the bazaar if someone were to sell theirs. Good luck.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
thank you so much for the inform I will farm loremaster for the tc

from Noah goldheart the fire wizard

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
Tylerwildpants on Aug 4, 2016 wrote:
Loremaster in the Library in DS drops treasure cards (TC) and spells for Hephaestus, Athena Battle Sight, Queen Calypso, and 14 additional spells. Drops are random, but I continue to observe players getting them, and Loremaster has given me 4 Athena TC, 1 Hephaestus TC, 2 Queen Calypso TC, and multiple spells.

I'm not aware of any other place these treasure cards are obtained; and here's to you finding all the cards you want.
I don't think loremaster drops Athena according to the wiki. This one says only pack: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Athena_Battle_Sight#axzz4GgYWh2VM and this one says it only drops the permanent spell: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Loremaster#axzz4GgYWh2VM. I have farmed lore master and have not gotten Athena, but if you think it does, I'll get back farming.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Bigboss1029 on Aug 7, 2016 wrote:
I don't think loremaster drops Athena according to the wiki. This one says only pack: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Athena_Battle_Sight#axzz4GgYWh2VM and this one says it only drops the permanent spell: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Loremaster#axzz4GgYWh2VM. I have farmed lore master and have not gotten Athena, but if you think it does, I'll get back farming.
I can only affirm what I and other wizards have experienced and received. The following spells have appeared in my spell deck after fighting Loremaster: Queen Calypso (Storm), Athena Battle Sight (Myth), and Hephaestus (Fire). I continue to fight Loremaster, and have now acquired the following treasure cards (and numbers): Queen Calypso (4), Athena (6), and Hephaestus (1). Here's to everyone obtaining all the spells and treasure cards Loremaster will share with you.

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
Tylerwildpants on Aug 8, 2016 wrote:
I can only affirm what I and other wizards have experienced and received. The following spells have appeared in my spell deck after fighting Loremaster: Queen Calypso (Storm), Athena Battle Sight (Myth), and Hephaestus (Fire). I continue to fight Loremaster, and have now acquired the following treasure cards (and numbers): Queen Calypso (4), Athena (6), and Hephaestus (1). Here's to everyone obtaining all the spells and treasure cards Loremaster will share with you.
You are correct, w101 central was just incomplete, that's all