Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the newest update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2014
This new update needs to be changed. The friends list has become to complicated. I want it to be easy and simple like it used to be.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I agree the new friend list is horrible. Showing when the last time your friend was on needs to go. My kids play this game, I do not want anyone to have that info. That is a safety issue.
The other things that bother me is the cost of the new level 50 elixer. Why so high? And the rule being you have to have another level 50 wizard? So I can't buy it for my kids accounts to catch them up because their highest wizards are level 8, 13 or 34? Why the catch? It shouldn't matter if you finished the first storyline with a previous wizard on your account if you are going to charge so much. That would have been at least three potions that now will never get purchased. Bring the cost down and get ride of that rule and you will probaly see a lot more and make more money.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
mittensk on Aug 4, 2016 wrote:
I agree the new friend list is horrible. Showing when the last time your friend was on needs to go. My kids play this game, I do not want anyone to have that info. That is a safety issue.
The other things that bother me is the cost of the new level 50 elixer. Why so high? And the rule being you have to have another level 50 wizard? So I can't buy it for my kids accounts to catch them up because their highest wizards are level 8, 13 or 34? Why the catch? It shouldn't matter if you finished the first storyline with a previous wizard on your account if you are going to charge so much. That would have been at least three potions that now will never get purchased. Bring the cost down and get ride of that rule and you will probaly see a lot more and make more money.
Uh, knowing when someone was last on the game has nothing to do with any safety issue. It's just a timeline. I personally like it, because I can delete people off my list if they haven't been on for a long long time, so I can add people that actually play.

In many games, there are elixirs that can level you up fast. This is for people who have multiple characters on one account that don't want to do the leveling over and over and over again. Wanting an elixir for your kids' account in which none have gotten through the first arc shouldn't be viable. Sorry, they need to earn their way in the game the first time around. Bouncing them forward doesn't accomplish anything except make them confused, as they missed out on many different areas and quests that are necessary.

KI .... keep the price. Do not eliminate the rule of having a wizard L50+.