Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Wizard Characters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
I personally think it would be a great idea to add more character slots in the game i would pay 10000-5000 crowns just for another character slot plus we could all be 1 of each school its a great idea in my opinion. Please give it some thought been waiting for this for years.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
So have the rest of us. LOL
There are like hundreds of posts requesting this exact same thing.

Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
ddmonster44 on Jul 27, 2016 wrote:
I personally think it would be a great idea to add more character slots in the game i would pay 10000-5000 crowns just for another character slot plus we could all be 1 of each school its a great idea in my opinion. Please give it some thought been waiting for this for years.
For another wizard slot it should be free why have to pay for it?

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
I think that would be a great idea, I would really like to have a wizard for every school

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
massive810 on Jul 27, 2016 wrote:
For another wizard slot it should be free why have to pay for it?
Because it would take up additional space on servers to store and maintain the info associated with a new character. If everyone suddenly got another character then that's thousands more characters that KI has to handle for the same amount of money as they were getting before. Maybe that doesn't make sense to you, but to KI that's a huge financial strain for the systems that keep the game running. They'd probably end up having to make everyone pay more for memberships, so then you'd be saddling everyone, including people who wouldn't want a 7th character, with the cost of your character. The alternative is that they'd probably have to cut way back in other areas of the game just to keep people from running the company into the ground. I think you can cough up a little extra money for something like a 7th character if it ever became a thing. It seems rather greedy to ask for something so extravagant for free, don't you think?

Survivor
Dec 30, 2012
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I think that this would be a great idea I have always wanted to be able to have a character for each school and not have to delete a character I have worked hard on just to experience a new school. I would be very willing to pay crowns for this.