Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2015
hi there, I am a lvl 25 life wizard (balance is my secondary school). I have learned all balance spells from Arthur and have like 3 more for life school. What do I do once I finish? Is there another life school somewhere? Where do I get new spells??

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hi TurtleFrog,

Yes there are more spells available. You will get more spells from your teacher for completing certain school specific quests (much how you probably learned unicorn) There is a Balance Teacher in Krokotopia that can teach you more balance spells along with the tree that can teach more balance spells too (namely Spirit Blade and Spirit Trap) There are other hidden trainers in the spiral (Have you found Mildred Farseer? She can teach you Entangle and Life Trap) There is also Astral Schools when you reach Celestia and more spells become available from the Scholars in the Arcanum. So there are more spells to learn! Hope that helps!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2016
Defender
Apr 09, 2011
Survivor
Nov 23, 2013
Hello there!

If you have finished learning all spells from Arthur, the Balance School can be located in Krokotopia in the Krokosphinx with Alhazred waiting inside for new wizards to learn the art of Balance. There are also other trainers throughout the Spiral who can train you Balance AND Life spells and perhaps other types of Magic?

Once you finish training all your spells from Moolinda Wu, she will give you dangerous quests for even more dangerous Life spells!

Good luck questing in the Spiral!

Aaron BattleBlade Level 110
Aaron DarkMender Level 110
Aaron StormCloud Level 110
Aaron LifeGlade Level 105
Aaron FireCaller Level 105

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
TurtleFrog11 on Jul 20, 2016 wrote:
hi there, I am a lvl 25 life wizard (balance is my secondary school). I have learned all balance spells from Arthur and have like 3 more for life school. What do I do once I finish? Is there another life school somewhere? Where do I get new spells??
Once you get your last trainable life spell (level 42) you will start getting spell quests every 10 levels starting at level 48 (ex. 48, 58, 68, 88,) At level 78 and 98, you get pets instead of spells.

At level 48 you'll get rebirth which is a healing spell to all allies
at level 58 you get forest lord which is an attack all spell
at level 68 you get gnomes which is a single hit spell
at level 88 you get spinysaur which is a damage overtime spell

so on, so on... You also get some spells in avalon such as

Guardian spirit: when you die you get 10% (I think) of your health back
Triage and Mass Triage: Take a damage over time off a team mate (all allies if mass triage)

Survivor
Jul 27, 2013
I just finished the lvl 58 storm quest and defeated the boss, but when I went to the place where he is suppose to come eat the worms and talk to you he doesn't show up i have been walking around that area for like 30 mins but I still can't get it to come. Can someone help me fix this?