Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A small display glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
Hi,

I was recently watching a 4v4 pvp match (that was going a little too long) and this little display glitch came up. Where it displays what the wizards are casting (viewer side of things, not actually in the fight) one of the name tags appeared twice; as if there were two of the exact same person in the fight both on the spot. The tag copied everything the other tag would, so it mess with my eyes when I saw four Angels instead of the original three. I was unable to get a screen shot however. (A quick side note also, the fake tag seemed to appear around the time the person on the spot fled)

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Which type of arena did this happen in? (ie Avalon, Wizard City)

Strange.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
Hi,

That last arena battle occurred in the Marleybone arena. The same glitch happened in the Dragonspyre arena(which is explained below), and this time I was able to get a screen shot. (But according to the rules, I can't link to images, so I'm not sure how to show it)

Again, the glitch seemed to happen when team members had fled, but it happened on the same spot too. There was only the and spots left on this team after the and fled. The spots tag showed up in the original spots where the and tags were. They also followed almost everything the original tag would do, except the fakes remained dim after the real tag was revived multiple times.

I know this is a weird way to explain it, but the screen shot would show it all. I don't want to break the rules though, so I explained the best I could.