Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Asking community for gear and support for quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2016
Hello dear community,

i have a issuse.

1. (for community) is that, i am now level 90 ice, and i don't know should i farm for a gear in tartarus or should i craft gear from Azteca?
2. (for support) When i was lower level and when i was at grizzleheim and marleybone I started some side questions, can i send ticket to support and tell them what missions to remove it?
Thank you!

Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
At level 90, I farmed tartarus around 6 months to get the hades gear I wanted. Never got the amulet but better things have come out since then. Hades gear is a powered up version of waterworks gear so at the time it was definitely worth it.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I generally prefer the Hades gear, but it just depends on your school and what stats you want (ie you can mix and match). No, I don't believe you can have them remove quests, that is not a feature that they support at the current time. You'll have to complete them (or wait till that feature is added in some way) or let them live there. Just try not to accept any that you don't want to do in the future, as I'm sure you have. Just hit decline if the option is available and you don't want to do it. It is a side quest if it has a decline option.