Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily assignment 7/10/2016

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
Today's assignment takes me to Mangrove Marsh to defeat a Thunder Horn Ghoul. Problem is I can not get in to Mangrove Marsh yet because my character isn't there yet. Why would you do that?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Oh my goodness this has been addressed SO MANY TIMES. It's extremely difficult to do these daily assignments in such a way that every single wizard at every single stage of progress in the storyline can do every single daily assignment. Only a handful of assignments per level bracket are available every day, and it would be way too much work for the poor devs at KI to make it more complex than that. KI has said that if you cannot do an assignment due to limitations in where you are in your quests, skip it for the day. You won't lose any progress and I seriously doubt there are any people left who have not missed a single day since the release of this feature- there have been bugs and quest limitations. Read the link below.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/unable-to-complete-daily-assignment-8ad6a4175457137901545edba86f6962

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The assignments are set for a range of levels. They generally include areas that those levels typically have access to. Some players are higher level than usual for their area. If you can't access an area, just skip a day and wait for the next assignment, or you could continue questing and get to that area.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hiya,

This happens from time to time for everyone. I get quests for Wintertusk and I haven't finished Grizzleheim. You do not have to do a quest every single day as there is not a penalty for not doing it on a day. You just continue where you left off. (That's the attitude of KI for now and while I don't necessarily agree with that approach, I personally am not bothered enough to change it. I've already gotten to a point where if it's a defeat an enemy quest I don't even do it.) It's based on the idea that most people of your level will have access to that location. So, I guess what I'm saying is don't worry, and you're not alone.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wepeo on Jul 11, 2016 wrote:
Today's assignment takes me to Mangrove Marsh to defeat a Thunder Horn Ghoul. Problem is I can not get in to Mangrove Marsh yet because my character isn't there yet. Why would you do that?
It happens all the time. Just wait for the time to expire on this quest. You won't miss anything; a new quest will begin right where you left off.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2012