Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best schools for team of 3

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 09, 2011
Hi, me and my 2 other friends are gonna make new wizards,what would be a good team? I have a death and one of my friends has balance. My other friend has a fire

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Any will do truth be told. I'd first go with whatever school you each want to be (flip coins if you all three want to be the same) However, you'll probably want a hitter, a healer and blade-er. That could mean . However, I'd think that doing a + either two Elemental or + two Spirit Schools would be good. That way the Tri-Blades and Traps work for both people. It's up to you!

Survivor
Nov 17, 2015
MightySwashbuckler... on Jul 6, 2016 wrote:
Hi, me and my 2 other friends are gonna make new wizards,what would be a good team? I have a death and one of my friends has balance. My other friend has a fire
the best combo i can think of is ice, balance, and death..... ice for defense, balance for blades, and death for hits/heals

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Is a pretty classic combo, giving Healer, Tank/Support, Hitter. Any combo of 3 can work well. The biggest component is teamwork. As long as everyone on the team is working together helping each other, it's a winning combo. Everyone should be working towards setting up the hitter AND protecting the team. If you have 3 players all trying to set up themselves for a hit you will lose more than you win.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I am a myth Wizard and my friends are Fire and Life.

I think we make the best team and that , and are the best for a team.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
I would say (hammer, healer and tank) or (hammer, healer, support/tank) (You could also switch out with and with or ).