Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reverse Feint

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2014
Haven't thought of a name yet but here's the general idea:
Ice
2 pips
-20% shield to target, -70% shield to self. Essentially it is feint backwards as a tower shield. You pick a single target and put the shield on them. In return, an enhanced tower shield is placed on you.

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
Redocean4799 on Jul 4, 2016 wrote:
Ice
2 pips
-20% shield to target, -70% shield to self. Essentially it is feint backwards as a tower shield. You pick a single target and put the shield on them. In return, an enhanced tower shield is placed on you.
It's good but it could easy become a troll spell to those who don't have any pierce

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I like the idea. I don't think that "no pierce" is really an issue. I hate pierce anyway. Just wand it off like you can at anypoint anyway.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Alex Firepyre on Jul 21, 2016 wrote:
It's good but it could easy become a troll spell to those who don't have any pierce
piercing is now very common and especially with shrike, pretty much eliminating almost all of the resistance. i think this spell is an excellent idea!

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Redocean4799 on Jul 4, 2016 wrote:
Ice
2 pips
I like idea but shield not that useful since against armor pierce existing (shield more stronger then 70%) don't have a chance but might be useful for Aegis against any MYTH spells!