Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Max lvl Pvp is a bit um...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
Aight, so let me start off by saying that this isn't my only account ans I have been playing Wizard101 since beta. I have done over 2000+ matches and i have played mainly Life and Storm. So basically, I have seen the transition of the PvP ages and how things have changed over the years.

Recently I have done a ton of Storm Prodigious Storm 1v1, and here's what I think is going on with Max level Storm duelers these days:

1. We have high critical, oh really? guess what? other schools have high blocks.
2. We have less critical block, oh no! what makes it worse? other schools can critical too.
3. I know how life and ice have low critical rating, but believe me, recently I have seen a lot of ice and life Wizards critical in 1v1. I myself critical a lot in my life wizard, and when I face a storm I just think like it's somehow unfair. I mean first off Storm just has way too less health and its easy to critical on them, unless they go 500 block and 120damage (which takes a LOT of tickets and a LOT of hatching to get).
4. Storm DOES have high base damage, I know, but think of the resist other schools have.

I am not complaining or anything. I am also not saying that storm is not fun, or easy to beat these days. I just feel somehow and I don't know why its just unfair. I mean balance kills us with like 4-5 open loremasters. I mean we don't have any good advantages except high base damage. And yes, we DO GET LUCKY with wild bolt, but put yourself in a storm's place, always going to rely on wild bolts?

So I just wanted to know what do you guys think about Max lvl Storm pvp. I am really curious if it is only me who feels like this way.

~Samuel