Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Deckathelon Decks NO PVP

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
I'm struggling to find it fair that anyone can use a deck that gives a power pip, 9 damage, 120 flat resist, two sockets, 400 health, and all the treasure cards in the world. Starting with six pips from first? Really? It's pure bogus. I shouldn't be able to die in two rounds when I used a tower shield because I get hit by x2 Headless Horsemen. This deck is too strong and it completely ruins every metagame before shadow meta, which is already busted.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Jacob LotusCaller on Jun 5, 2020 wrote:
I'm struggling to find it fair that anyone can use a deck that gives a power pip, 9 damage, 120 flat resist, two sockets, 400 health, and all the treasure cards in the world. Starting with six pips from first? Really? It's pure bogus. I shouldn't be able to die in two rounds when I used a tower shield because I get hit by x2 Headless Horsemen. This deck is too strong and it completely ruins every metagame before shadow meta, which is already busted.
Quick side note: Deckathelon decks DOMINATE low level pvp. Once you hit pip decks, there's practically no reason NOT to use one.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Jacob LotusCaller on Jun 5, 2020 wrote:
I totally agree with this. Am not sure what was the idea the concept to allow multipip deck in low level pvp, when we had to wait until 100 to get our first one pre-darkmoor era. This should have been thoughtfully processed.