Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Hunt previous event stats not resetting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
Hi i have a bad problem i need help. My wizard plays beastmoon hunt an it just restarted for summer an my wizard did not reset. I am still level 5 it did not go back to 0 for me to level up. Please help me this happened time before last an i got nothing out of playing because i was already at level 5 should have reset to 0 now its happening again. Please help me.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
I am posting here because in the past It was said that problems often get more attention if posted here. I have also submitted a ticket.

Wizard name; Rowan Sea - balance
I am very disappointed that upon trying to enter this wizards first match of this event There is still a penalty on this wizard. picture attached
I thought all of the improperly applied penalties had been removed. So now this wizard will be hindered in achieving the final award due to not being able to play for the first two days of the event.

Administrator
Thanks for reporting this issue, we're taking a look! If you have more information to mention that describe how it's reproduced and what occurs, please let us know.