Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching kiosk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2018
Haven't hatched from the kiosk for awhile. Surprised at the increase in cost. As someone who has a low level group of wizards. I did like the instant teen pet. Is there some reason I'm missing the gold price is almost double what it had been? I have done some hatches with individuals and the cost isn't anywhere near the price at the kiosk. Pretty much the same pet and talents, big difference in price. (damage, resist, crit.)

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
68bug on Jun 1, 2020 wrote:
Haven't hatched from the kiosk for awhile. Surprised at the increase in cost. As someone who has a low level group of wizards. I did like the instant teen pet. Is there some reason I'm missing the gold price is almost double what it had been? I have done some hatches with individuals and the cost isn't anywhere near the price at the kiosk. Pretty much the same pet and talents, big difference in price. (damage, resist, crit.)
honestly the reason is people were getting to many good pets too fast which is a bold faced lie the last 3 pets of mine took 16 then 22 and last 28 straight rehatches just to perfect and it was still the same before all the update did honestly was make it harder than it should have been unfortunately what they should have added that people actually wanted and asked for years was a talent reroll option for mega its such a pain getting to mega even before the negative change they couldve honestly made the talent reroll for mega at least 250 per re-roll and have it be higher each reroll