Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Issue Or Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2016
I have the quest ‘Till Wizard Voices Wake Us’. It requires me to talk to beans in the Dying Jungle. I’m not sure what the issue is but the black teleporter is not on my screen. I have logged out, uninstalled/reinstalled the game, waited a few days and nothing has seemed to work. It is a main line quest so I have to do the quest in order to go further within the game. I'm really not sure how this happened or why it is happening. I'm really hoping this can get fixed so that I can continue on and beat Empyrea. Please, if anyone has any advice on what I can do to make it work I'd really appreciate it.

Administrator
dmlackey0821 on May 31, 2020 wrote:
I have the quest ‘Till Wizard Voices Wake Us’. It requires me to talk to beans in the Dying Jungle. I’m not sure what the issue is but the black teleporter is not on my screen. I have logged out, uninstalled/reinstalled the game, waited a few days and nothing has seemed to work. It is a main line quest so I have to do the quest in order to go further within the game. I'm really not sure how this happened or why it is happening. I'm really hoping this can get fixed so that I can continue on and beat Empyrea. Please, if anyone has any advice on what I can do to make it work I'd really appreciate it.
Hmm, restarting the game usually resolves this issue. Try running through a few more zones just to see it if shows up then. If it doesn't, please contact our support team:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game