Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria Lore Pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2016
I have recently tried to go for the pigsie spell in the Wysteria Lore Pack and well, as sad as I am to say it I spent well over 100 Dollars in crowns and still did not receive this item. I know the drop rate is low and I know its not a guaranteed item. But out of 80k crowns and to still not receive this item just seems a bit bazaar to me. I tried to contact KI about this issue and they basically said that with all of the other items I received from the pack that I got my moneys worth. It was very upsetting to hear that. I just wish there was a way to get the spell easier and I wish I could get some kind of reimbursement. In a way I feel like I have been somewhat robbed in a sense.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
dmlackey0821 on May 31, 2020 wrote:
I have recently tried to go for the pigsie spell in the Wysteria Lore Pack and well, as sad as I am to say it I spent well over 100 Dollars in crowns and still did not receive this item. I know the drop rate is low and I know its not a guaranteed item. But out of 80k crowns and to still not receive this item just seems a bit bazaar to me. I tried to contact KI about this issue and they basically said that with all of the other items I received from the pack that I got my moneys worth. It was very upsetting to hear that. I just wish there was a way to get the spell easier and I wish I could get some kind of reimbursement. In a way I feel like I have been somewhat robbed in a sense.
I can fully relate to this, hence only one of my post got posted. It just doesn't make sense how they can make such a bold claim as getting your moneys worth when there are so many repetitive items given. In no way shape or form does a housing item has equal value to that of a spell. There should be a new system, which would give out tokens on pack purchases, that if one would reach a certain tier in value not exceeding 20k they can randomly select one item within that pack guaranteed.I will guarantee you more people would spend on those packs.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Sorry to hear this also happened to you. It is why I rarely buy packs anymore. I usually only buy what I know I am getting from The Crown Shop. Until the actually start dropping more useful things out of these packs...I for one will only participate during events when they are on sale. Like Pack-A-Palooza. And then only if I can also buy crowns on sale. Minus those 2 things I will not continue wasting my money on things like Packs. Pigsie can be crafted or dropped by LoreMaster. You may obtain Pigsie TC from one of the Accursed Play Gauntlet. I would have to look up which one. Good Luck to You!

Scarlet ShadowStone --