Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Maze Game in Pet Pavilion is Broken

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
This game has been messed up since late fall. Frequently, my pet will run right through the maze food and it will not register. I can sometimes go an entire match running directly through apples and my pet receives no points. This game used to be very reliable and now it's total trash so I don't even play it. Why are even the pet pavilion games a problem? Fix it.

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
The maze game is the one I always play and I haven't noticed a problem with it.

What pet are you running through the maze? Could it be a problem with that pet, and not with the maze as a whole?

Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
Nope. Happens with all of them. I am also having issues running through wisps and not picking them up. The issues seem somehow related. And all the other pet games work ok for me.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
That sounds like a problem with your connection. I have sketchy internet and an old computer, and that happens to me sometimes when latency gets too high. It's not a problem with the game, but rather with your computer or your ISP.

Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
It's a two-year-old MacBook Pro. I am always late to the sigil, transition screens take far longer than on a PC. Everything else doesn't lag and its a new issue since the second to last update. Never happened before.

I love how its always the player's fault