Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can we get the lvl 130 spells changed?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
Seriously, i was excited for that 130 spell! That is till i got it. The way it is set up id never ever uuse it. It does such little damage for such a high pip cost, that there would be no point. When talking to my other 130 friends they said the same. Each class seems to have a requirement to cast it at its full potential, that is so ridiculously hard to get done, that even if we had the chance, it would be easier to use ANY other spell and it would do equal if not more damage.

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
The only really good scions are storm and myth (storm = no blades on enemy, myth = 3 stun shields self or stunned enemy) and don't even get me started on the life scion. I do agree that most scions need a major change.

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
coolman3620255 on May 4, 2020 wrote:
Seriously, i was excited for that 130 spell! That is till i got it. The way it is set up id never ever uuse it. It does such little damage for such a high pip cost, that there would be no point. When talking to my other 130 friends they said the same. Each class seems to have a requirement to cast it at its full potential, that is so ridiculously hard to get done, that even if we had the chance, it would be easier to use ANY other spell and it would do equal if not more damage.
Um, what level 130 spell?

Survivor
Mar 08, 2020
why should the 130 spells be changed

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
Anthony123581k on May 5, 2020 wrote:
Some of the scion spells are awful, only a few of them are good. Each of them should be good in their own way, but that's not the case, which is why some of us are asking for a buff to a few of them.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
Anthony123581k on May 5, 2020 wrote:
Why? Well thats easy. The 130 spell is the last spell you can get for your wizard type right? Youd want to be able to use it. However ive found most people dont use them because the spells before are far more powerful for less pips and far more useful.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
Liam Swiftwalker on May 4, 2020 wrote:
The scion spells you get at the start of part two for the final world.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
Liam Swiftwalker on May 4, 2020 wrote:
I was wondering the same thing. The last I looked, the highest they went were 125.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
wildflower43 on May 5, 2020 wrote:
I was wondering the same thing. The last I looked, the highest they went were 125.
Ah, well i counted as 130 because thats the level me and a few friends were when we finally got access to the spell, because we did sidequest for a bit before main questing.

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
The only good ones are the death, storm, and balance ones. Ice isn't the worst one (personally because I'm a tank ice and don't die easily) but I agree that the ones like fire and life definitely need to be reworked.

Fire's scion should just require 3 traps because of the kind of school it is, which is a damage school.
Balance's scion is definitely purely opinion based because, as a balance main, it's not that hard for me to put on 2 elemental/spirit blades, but I know other people will think that's ridiculous to have to do.