Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Find plant with needs option" When gardening!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2013
Hey all,

At this point in the game, lots of players enjoy to garden with all the benefits it can grant. But having so many can make you forget, or even miss some plants. In the bottom right of the screen there is the picture that shows that there are still plants with needs, but I can't even count how many times I went walking around my garden trying to find these so called needs. One time, it even took me upwards to a couple minutes to find that pesky plant!

To solve this, I think a "Find plant with needs" option could be implemented. Either as a spell or a choice when gardening. There are plenty of ways to make those plants be found, whether it's highlighting the plant, or even just showing the picture of the plant that has the needs so it can be narrowed down.

Adding this will save some time and frustration when looking for those sneaky plants! I think it's about time something like this could happen with all the side hobbies being looked at. Please consider this!

Thank you for reading through!

-Noah Hawkbreath

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
What I'd love to see is if you click that button, it gives you the option to "tend all". it should charge the correct amount of energy based off of the spells you currently have, and tend them all so you never miss one again

Explorer
Sep 20, 2011
Thank you for posting this issue.

I also have this problem when tending to all plants, if I dont use the treasure card spell to tend All indoor or outdoor plants, there is always some missing. And I also struggle sometimes to find the ones that still have needs. Making me waste a lot of time sometimes cause it is hard to see them. And if you have the 48h spell on even less chance to find them.

Yes, I agree, something needs to be added to be able to find the plants with needs. or make a trainable spell (not very expensive please ) to attend ALL>

thanks.