Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Doomsday Krok Gauntlet and Time Limes?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
I can't find any information about either of these...I think they were added with new update, but don't know...anyone able to enlighten me?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
markopolo100 on Apr 30, 2020 wrote:
I can't find any information about either of these...I think they were added with new update, but don't know...anyone able to enlighten me?
I would expect the "time limes" reagent to appear as a drop in an upcoming/unreleased pack (just like the clay originally was in the Sinbad pack).

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
markopolo100 on Apr 30, 2020 wrote:
Doomsday Krok Gauntlet? How have I not heard of this? This was never publicly announced. Where do I find one?

Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
Lookit Light on May 7, 2020 wrote:
Doomsday Krok Gauntlet? How have I not heard of this? This was never publicly announced. Where do I find one?
You can find this at the same crafting vendor who sells the Sinbad recipe, "Lloyd Fallingwater" in the shopping district, he also sells transmutes of the new reagents. Hope this helps!

≈30
(Using my pirate101 account as my wizard101 doesn't have membership)

Survivor
Dec 04, 2013
I wouldn't hurry to buy the recipe to craft the gauntlet, nor buy multiple packs if your only reason is to collect reagents for that. The gear in the packs may be good but the gauntlet itself is weak and buggy.

I bought the $39 gauntlet direct from the website and unless I hear it is fixed and is worth playing I will be petitioning KI for it to be removed from my wizard and a refund issued.

First play through in the very first fight the enemies didn't appear and after a while the battle circle disappeared with an indication we had won. The quest arrow pointed to the next battle but we couldn't get to it because the way was blocked by a barrier that we later discovered only comes down when you do get an actual completed first fight. We got out using the world gate and then went back to the gauntlet (ignoring the dungeon recall) and tried again.

The second time through it worked as intended but the drops from the battles were weak or non existent, we didn't find the bonus fight mentioned on wizard101central, and the final Time Butterfly didn't summon any minions as suggested and the drops again were poor - 1000 gold for a final boss! My companion couldn't even exit the final area back into the Telegraph Box and had to 'Go Home' and then Dungeon Recall to get back inside the instance. The final reward once back inside of 1 Gold is ridiculous and the equipment vendor NPC just sells a ludicrously expensive hat that is cosmetic only - the text telling you that overlaps with the ctrl+left click legend in the still lamentably poor UI.

At present, this represents very poor value, whether crafted or purchased.

Edit - I have found the bonus fight now and I understand from reading Final Bastion that the final fight boss does not use minions if you are in the Tier 5 fight. Which is weird that the most powerful level wizards get given an easy fight. Makes no sense at all, but I'm glad I don't have to waste time on a more difficult fight for such poor rewards.