Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Promenade

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Professor Falmea can you tell us exactly what each of the prizes are at each step of the way to 500 points? I especially want to know what Jewel you receive to know if it's worth the effort since the pet is only a chance. A friend says you get a recipe for a snack is this just a rumor?

thanks

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
At least for this first one, it says it give the Energy Opal (which gives 5 energy, and is able to be equipped at Ancient)

To be honest I think it's kind of a lame reward given that other events give packs or exclusive pets as the final reward, and this is just an unremarkable jewel...

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
Also, if you click on each of the rewards in the progress bar, it'll tell you what each one is.

It does say it drops a recipe, but it doesn't list the ingredients for crafting it. Probably going to be 10 fish and 15 amber per snack lol

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
Update: after receiving my jewel I noticed that it is, in fact, not an energy opal as the rewards list stated... instead, I got a Death Boon jewel (which is even worse than an energy opal since I'm a life wizard...)

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
All 7 of my wizards received the pet as the last reward. I was also rewarded a random pet jewel as well with each wizard. Of course the pet jewels were really useless ones. But hey, at least I got pets! which I was happy about.

The other thing though, is I was not rewarded the Pet Tokens reward on any of my wizards. I am assuming that was a bug that will be fixed??

Scarlet ShadowStone

Survivor
Apr 11, 2014
I noticed another person mentioned that they did not receive the pet tokens either. Will this be fixed and our accounts updated?