Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions and Tips for April 2020 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizards! Post your KI Live questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on the show! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for April 30 at 4pm CT

Thank you!

Survivor
Mar 16, 2010
[QUESTION] Hey everyone! My question is for all of you. I love all the housing gauntlets y'all have put out over the years and was wondering was there ever a gauntlet that someone wanted to make / made but turned into a more daunting task as development went on? Thanks for all the great content for 10+ years, keep it up!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013

Question:

April is my birthday month.
I am reminded of a time KingsIsle used to 'present' us with a birthday gift for our wizards' accounts birthdays. Any chance of bringing this back?

Tip:

Beastmoon life school seeds can drop Pigsie treasure cards. Leafstorm too!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Sparck on Apr 23, 2020 wrote:
Wizards! Post your KI Live questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on the show! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Thank you!
Gameplay Tip: The Spring Update has added the ability to play as your Pet, which enables you to search for hidden treasures in various areas. Try looking around as your pet, and see what you can find!

Question: The addition of 'will-cast' talents and increased Hatchmaking Kiosk costs has been met with controversy in multiple areas. For the sake of clarity, could you please explain the decision behind these changes?

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Question: Of all the players that play the Deckathalon, What is that averarge percentage of players that Defeat the Teacher (or complete the tower)?

Tip: Remember that you can access the Treasure Cards in the Bazaar from Harold Argleston in the Wizard City Library (this is particularly helpful during the Deckathalon!)

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Sparck on Apr 23, 2020 wrote:

Thank you!
Question: Are we beginning a new story arc this year?

Explorer
May 06, 2013
question: Does KI have plans to add Shadow blades, sheilds, and traps to Wizard101 as a trainable spell?

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
Question: Is there anybody who has got every single badge in the game? (Aside from pvp and school-exclusive badges, like master of storm)

Survivor
Apr 08, 2015
Question: With beastmoon map is you favorite and why? Mine is Celestia, becuase is underwater.
Tip: When you doing beastmoon make you you have one exit combat spell, so you can exit a combat without penealty.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Question. Will Kingsisle consider unlocking the rest of Wizard City to a "Fee to Play" Mode?

Survivor
Jan 26, 2017
Question

Have you ever thought about letting us play as moon, star or sun wizards?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Question:

How is this supposed to make pets better when you lock 2 of the 5 slots pets can normally manifest with either of those being a talent the pet could manifest as a "may cast"? Considering you don't know how pips may be affected with "Will Cast", this would make more sense.

Tip: Leave the normal 5 slots alone as they are. Then add the "Adventure Talent" as an additional LOCKED talent.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
QUESTION:

Is there a tutorial on the new pets and pet talents? I have no idea what is going on or how to get the new abilities I've been hearing about?

Survivor
Feb 03, 2012
Are there any "play as your pet" quests available for higher level wizards? If so where can they be started?

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
Will you guys make a badge that can make our eyes glow like in p101. and have you guys considered adding shadow animus extract so we can have shadow guests?

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Question: Now that we have Khrysalis fishing (thank you so much!), will we be getting a trainer with a ban rank 3 sentinel spell? And if so, any idea when? Thanks!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
* Question

With the spring update currently within the Live Realm, Summer is vastly approaching. Any plans on providing another update for the Summer?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Snee432 on Apr 27, 2020 wrote:
Question: Now that we have Khrysalis fishing (thank you so much!), will we be getting a trainer with a ban rank 3 sentinel spell? And if so, any idea when? Thanks!
Are you thinking about those Rhinobeetle Fish? They were reduced to Rank 2.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Question: Will the "feed a pet a snack" task be replaced with something else for the Spiral Showcase event now that that task is in the Pet Promenade event? I wondered if it were possible to replace the task with turning quests in, leveling your wizard, beating a skeleton key boss appropriate to character level or something related to XP or questing? With all of the rotating Events, I find it challenging to spend much time questing and leveling!
(With 6 wizards per day earning Event points... lol)

Gameplay Tip: If you are seeking a way to only earn points for the Deckathalon and not necessarily get to Stage 10 and defeat it:
Plan your time early in the Event to acquire a Level 4 deck, (if you don't already have one in your bank).
Socket your health jewel of choice depending on the amount you have of each (I usually use a +40-55 health tear)
If you are 20-50 character level, socket what health jewel you can equip for your level.
Run Stages 3-5 repeatedly until you have reached the Reward Tier you are looking for.

Thanks for doing KI live this month. We wizards appreciate the fun and a break from reality now more than ever!

Autumn WH 125

Administrator
Thanks everyone! This part of KI Live prep is now closed. We hope to see you tomorrow in Twitch chat!