Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone else still not getting savior of wizard city?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
I emailed support about this, and all they said was they couldn't tell me what I was missing because of spoilers, i've finished every main quest and side quest in wizard city, excluding fishing and photomancy, Could someone please tell me what I need to do to get the badge?

Survivor
Nov 05, 2015
Today i went into wizard city and used the quest finder and it's giving me quests i've completed a long time ago like the find the history of magic books and some missions in triton avenue. I don't know if it's meant to happen but i completed wizard city before.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2015
Hey guys!
Need some help. I guess it's a glitch but I accepted the quest Pitter Pattern from Halston Balestrom to get Storm Lord. I have to talk to Sohomer Sunblade in Triton Avenue but inconveniently the Spring 2020 update changed the storyline of Triton Avenue. When I went to Sohomer, it only gave me the option to do his side quests. I did them thinking maybe I had to finish them to open the continuation of Pitter Pattern. I did, and it didn't. So I completed all of Triton Avenue over again, restarted my Wizard101 and it still doesn't show that I can talk to him. It must be a glitch because I also can see two Blad Raveneyes. One where he stood before and another where the update places him. Any ideas as to how to fix this? Sure would like to have Storm Lord.
Thank you!

Quinn Lotus Lvl 48

Survivor
Apr 09, 2020
Hi,
I just unlocked the quest to get the spell Storm Lord after the spring update, and the second part of the quest requires me to Sohomer Sunblade in Triton Avenue, but when I go to talk to him there is no prompt to. This then means that I can't continue the quest thus I can't get the spell.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2012
Hey all,
I know that this has been posted on here a couple times but I am just doing it again so that hopefully it gets more attention, but the quest line for Storm Lord is broken when you get to Sohomer Sunblade in "Pitter Pattern". The quest marker just does not appear on top of him and you are unable to speak with him to continue the quest which, obviously, prevents you from getting the spell. Huge bummer, hope they get it fixed quick!

Kane Stormhaven Lvl 51

Survivor
Apr 04, 2020
I've gotten the same glitch and i'm pretty upset about it because I grinded to get the quest and spell but I can't complete it.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2017
Same, here I am unable to talk to Sohomer Subblade in Triton Avenue for the quest called "Pitter Pattern". There was no question mark over his head. I really need to complete this quest so I could obtain the storm lord spell. :(

SophiaThunderHeart

Survivor
Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys!

I really need help, there is a glitch or bug on my account where I am unable to talk to Sohomer Sunblade in Triton Avenue for my "Pitter Pattern" quest. Sure would love to have the Storm Lord spell as soon as possible.

SophiaThunder Heart Lvl 57