Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please add more School Insignia Gear!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
From what we have in the game now there is only insignia gear for the Wizard City outfit types. There are so many types of gear from the first arc that could have school insignia variants that I think people would love to have. Personally I wish there was Mooshu and Marleybone insignia gear because that is some of the best gear designs in my opinion. I feel that the gear from the 2nd and 3rd arc is lack luster for stitching and more than half of the community uses insignia gear for their stitched outfits. If Kingsisle was to actually do this I think it would make many Wizard101 players very happy so they can explore more ways to show off their creativity and style.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Luke the Myth guy on Apr 18, 2020 wrote:
From what we have in the game now there is only insignia gear for the Wizard City outfit types. There are so many types of gear from the first arc that could have school insignia variants that I think people would love to have. Personally I wish there was Mooshu and Marleybone insignia gear because that is some of the best gear designs in my opinion. I feel that the gear from the 2nd and 3rd arc is lack luster for stitching and more than half of the community uses insignia gear for their stitched outfits. If Kingsisle was to actually do this I think it would make many Wizard101 players very happy so they can explore more ways to show off their creativity and style.
I was a bit disappointed when they didnt during springs test tbh i was hoping for jester this time since death is still missing a jester robe but theres always summer for them to add in more

Survivor
Sep 28, 2010
Marleybone insignia gear would be awesome!