Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Video] A Player's Perspective On Creating A Perfect Pet - WT93

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Are you new to the game or having difficulties hatching the pet you want with the stats you want?

Pet hatching and leveling can seem overwhelming, but taking it slow and going step by step can be key. The process can be difficult to explain, but may be easily understood from another player's perspective.

While guides provide the overview of pet hatching to get the perfect pet you desire, I've created a video that shows the process I take when completing the pets I desire. And while not every pet will come out the way you want, there is always a positive take on the stats you are given.

From one player to another, I hope this video can show how hatching for the perfect pet can be accomplished by showing nearly every hatch, every stat, and every snack that all comes together for the most desired pet in a way that can appeal to those who need to directly see the perspective from a player in game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWZumeQm2a0&t=121s

I hope you all enjoy!

-WT93

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!