Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI not responding to my support ticket

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
I sent a support ticket 3 days ago about how the pet kiosk is not working for me. They have not responded. The problem still is persisting. The link to provide additional information does not work (it prompts me to log in, even when I'm already logged in). I don't know if I should publicly post my ticket #, but I don't really know what to do.

Administrator
Travis GiantTalon on Apr 15, 2020 wrote:
I sent a support ticket 3 days ago about how the pet kiosk is not working for me. They have not responded. The problem still is persisting. The link to provide additional information does not work (it prompts me to log in, even when I'm already logged in). I don't know if I should publicly post my ticket #, but I don't really know what to do.
Hi Travis,

Thanks for reaching out here. Please do not post your ticket # here, that should be private to you and KingsIsle.

Since you confirmed you have a ticket #, which is good, and it's been a few days already since our last response, please feel free to reply back to that ticket via email and inquire on its status.