Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Guide] Fellspawn Skeleton Key Boss Guide -FB

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
The legendary Fellspawn is believed by many to be a mere myth. However, it's very real and you can fight in the Spring Test Realm. Check out our new author, Dakota Titanheart's, guide to this beast!https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-dungeons-boss-guides/fellspawn-skeleton-key-boss/

Writer, administrator, and PvP enthusiast at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Gotta hand it to Dakota TitanHeart, she certainly got her information right! Although, it seems relatively straightforward, and honestly a little weak. I was able to beat it first try with zero concrete knowledge on how it worked. I genuinely wist it was harder...

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
I'm happy you found it useful Lookit Light! That really makes me feel good! If you found any other information, please feel free to share it with the community!

Thanks,
Dakota TitanHeart

PS. I'm a guy

Defender
May 11, 2013
Lookit Light on Apr 6, 2020 wrote:
Gotta hand it to Dakota TitanHeart, she certainly got her information right! Although, it seems relatively straightforward, and honestly a little weak. I was able to beat it first try with zero concrete knowledge on how it worked. I genuinely wist it was harder...
I can't name a single boss that is "hard" when you follow the cheats. So for people who want it harder, let it use its cheats. Seems like a very simple fix.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Did this boss twice. Not super difficult but took a long time because of the damage cap. With all the hype about the drops, however, every single player was severely disappointed. First run we all got one reagent and some gold. Second run I got a reagent, a drumstick and some gold. One player got a death amulet, the rest got one reagent and some gold. There weren't even alchemical crystals or salts. Not worth the effort at all. Not sure what all the hype is about quite frankly.