Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 now compatible with macOS Catalina

AuthorMessage
Administrator
macOS Wizards,

We are happy to announce that both Wizard101 and Pirate101 are now compatible with macOS Catalina’s 64-bit platform! You can install Catalina at any time and should have normal access again to the games.

Thanks to our macOS players for their extended patience while we worked with our partners to ensure this compatibility.

If you have any questions or concerns about your game access, please contact KingsIsle Customer Support.

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Sparck on Apr 1, 2020 wrote:
macOS Wizards,

We are happy to announce that both Wizard101 and Pirate101 are now compatible with macOS Catalina’s 64-bit platform! You can install Catalina at any time and should have normal access again to the games.

Thanks to our macOS players for their extended patience while we worked with our partners to ensure this compatibility.

If you have any questions or concerns about your game access, please contact KingsIsle Customer Support.
Thank you! Good to hear! :)

Survivor
Oct 17, 2018
Sparck on Apr 1, 2020 wrote:
macOS Wizards,

Woooo! Thanks to the Wiz team for working hard and finally finishing this!

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I recently updated my macintosh computer to catalina, but get an error message that wizard 101 will not be playable. I am confused,
I enjoy playing the game, and play with my son and his friends.

Administrator
gargoyle1810 on Apr 2, 2020 wrote:
I recently updated my macintosh computer to catalina, but get an error message that wizard 101 will not be playable. I am confused,
I enjoy playing the game, and play with my son and his friends.
Hi gargoyle1810! You might need to reinstall the game fresh. Please give that a try.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2012
Thanks to all who brought this update for macOS users

on another note:
how about making the test realm available to us?