Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whoopie (cushion)!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Oh my gosh, the Windbreaker Mount is hilarious. I turned up the sound effects, and merrily bounced around the Spiral for a bit, giggling mightily.

Thank you, KI, for another delightful (if you ignore the...um...aroma) April Fool's mount!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Snee432 on Apr 1, 2020 wrote:
Oh my gosh, the Windbreaker Mount is hilarious. I turned up the sound effects, and merrily bounced around the Spiral for a bit, giggling mightily.

Thank you, KI, for another delightful (if you ignore the...um...aroma) April Fool's mount!
I laughed out loud when I saw this, and my family did too. It is an affront to nature a wonderful gift! Thank you for giving us something to laugh about during quarantine.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Apr 2, 2020 wrote:
I hate it, it's ugly and stupid.
Yes, yes, I know you're enjoying it too.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
anecorbie on Apr 2, 2020 wrote:
I hate it, it's ugly and stupid.
Alright, you little ray of sunshine, try to contain your excitement.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Apr 3, 2020 wrote:
Yes, yes, I know you're enjoying it too.
You know nothing of the sort, I already posted my opinion of this "mount" on the P101 message boards.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Apr 5, 2020 wrote:
You know nothing of the sort, I already posted my opinion of this "mount" on the P101 message boards.
Ah, I see.

The smell can be a little much, doesn't it?

Defender
May 11, 2013
Better then the Ball and Chain, that mount was just asking for trouble and to be honest, I can't understand why they would put such a race baiting trap in the game.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
RedDragon877 on Apr 6, 2020 wrote:
Better then the Ball and Chain, that mount was just asking for trouble and to be honest, I can't understand why they would put such a race baiting trap in the game.
Agreed, and apparently some players have put it to that foul use. ( and now it's back. ) As to KI thinking behind that mount, I don't believe it was intended to bait or insult either race or gender ( considering some men called their wives a ball and chain...)
KI developers seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel for these mounts, hope they do better next year.